cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUTPUT ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

Iam facing one problem with output, i created one output type and done all nessasary settings, but whem iam going to sales order and issue outputs its not showing the output type there.

When i goto - Extras, Outputs, Header, Edit, if add output type its accepting the condition type and showing the output type and able to give print.

if dont do that its not showing output type.

How can i fix default that output type...

Thanks

Ramki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am experiencing the same and found my problem.

For my situation I do not actually have a partner as I configured and entered the condition for.

My sequence includes a 01 Shipping point partner, the output analysis indicates it is found, but no output is generated. The reason is that although it recognized the shipping point, it is not a partner on the partner tab.

Perhaps, this may apply to you as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

U can make default the o/p type by maintaining in condition record.

<b>follow this steps</b>

VV11---> give ur sale document type-> click the <b>COMMUNICATION</b> ikon on the top---> here fill in the details & save

now try to create the sales order & check in extra

hope this helps u

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto VV11 and maintain the output record with the medium of print and so on.

It would come by itself then.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

After properly maintaining the configuration settings for output type, you should maintain the condition records (transaction VV11). Based on the condition records, this output type will get determined in the sales order.

Also check for the requirement that is set for this output type. One reason maybe that this requirement would not have been met (like document should be complete, there should not be credit block, etc)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bharath

0 Kudos

have you maintained condition record for output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram Ki,

Maintain output records (vv11)

Path:

Logistic > S&D > Master data > output > sales document > VV11 – Create

Please Reward If Really Helpful,