cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Client Creation in IDES ECC6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new client (900) using SCC4 and I have added the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar with value 0 before creating a new client.

Then I've checked the table T000 (client 900 is availabe) and usr02 (client 900 is not available).

I have restarted the system, No entries in usr02.

I want to know whether it is possible to create a new client in IDES ?

With Thanks & Regards

Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

Now login to the system on Newly created client with SAP* user and PASS as the password.

Perform a local client copy using SCCL t-code.

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After Creating the client 900, I'm not able logon as SAP* in 900.

I've checked in table USR02 using sqlplus, there is no client 900 in that table.

With Thanks & Regards

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T-code SCC4, then go to change mode and press new entry. Now enter a (unused) client number along with a short description and other details.

After that please save the screen.

Check your parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar (value should be set to 0).

For details please refer SAP Note 68048 - Deactivating the automatic SAP* user.

After this you need to restart your SAP instance so that the change of Parameter comes into effect.

Now login to the system on Newly created client with SAP* user and PASS as the password.

Perform a local client copy using SCCL t-code.

For details please refer:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/69/c24c4e4ba111d189750000e8322d00/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/69/c24c4e4ba111d189750000e8322d00/frameset.htm

I hope that this helps you!

Please update the thread status !

Regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Radhakrishnan,

With out loggin into 900 why are you checking USR02? What information will it give to you ? It is a client dependent table. Please check the first field it is -MANDT.

Only if you log into 900 and there are any users in it will you be able to see any entires in USR02 for 900.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhakrishnan,

After Creating the Client you need to restart the SAPMMC.After that try to login ,i think it will work.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Where did you get this SAPMMC restart idea from )

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhakrishnan,

Try loging in client 900 using SAP* and the default password. If you check se16 and type the table USR02(User account table), there will be no entires because you have created a new client so you will need to do this.

Perform Local copy by transaction SCCL in client 900. In the profile selection: choose SAP_Cust. Choose your souce client.

After the copy. Check transaction scc3 to verify if it was completed.

Please reward if helpful.

Regards,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello krishna,

You can do the client copy on IDES.

Kindly go ahead and create the client.

The parameter settings should work fine.

Regards

Vivek