cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Defined Forecast Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

After doing forecast i cannot display user defined mape in forecast error tab. I defined my mape in prusere and i can see at the end of the programme run. But i cannot display it on sdp94. Thanks for helping ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yunus,

The assumption here is the Master FCST Profile is already created by you and assigned it to the batch job run.

If user had run the statistical FCST interactively in planning book then as a default some SAP GUID profile is created by the system automatically. Using FCST Comaprison tab in planning book when used for statistical FCST run, you can check the MAPE value in system for the run values and the same can be set as default to check interactively to be shown to the user in sdp94.

Please try this, this will work.

Thanks and regards,

Girish Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yunus Balanli,

You can have Customer-Spec. Forecast Errors seen in the SDP94 screen. For this you can put the formula in the BADI: /SAPAPO/SDP_FCSTERR.

If you need the MAPE error formula, you'll have to do a SAP standard code modification in the SAP FM: SAPAPO/FCST_CALCULATE_ERRORS.

Rgds,

SB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SB ,

Yes I ve calculate it but i want to know how can i display it to the user in errors tab... Thx

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont think you can check error in Errors tab. You can however view it in the Forecast Comparison screen in the Menu bar of Forecast view when run interactively. If you are running automodels, I am hoping you can view the error in the messages as well. If you want a permanent archive, I would suggest to write a user exit macro to mimic the logic coded in badi and output it in a time series key figure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

If you've selected the forecast errors in the forecast profile definition screen, these errors will be seen in SDP94. You don't have to do anything more for that.

Rgds,

SB.