cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculate Tax breakup in PLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how do we breakup tax amount in the PLD depending upon the tax code that we select. I'm using SAP 2005B , This Information is to be displayed in the PLD page footer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Aditya Rao.

In SAP you have Table OSTT. In this table all the tax codes are stored. For each Tax code, there will be related Nota Fiscal Id and Numerator.

In PLD, Add repetitive area and in Repetitive area

1. Create 1 text field and enter the number (Nota Fiscal Tax ID or Numerator)

Note : If you are calculating excise duty or service tax or Vat then you will be entering Nota fiscal Tax ID else you will be entering Numerator Number in the Text field you have created.

Let's Assume Field_001 (ex. Field_001 --> -90 or 6)

2. Create 1 database field, in that link the "Sales Tax Authorities Type" table and "Nota Fiscal Tax ID" or "Numerator"

let's assume Field_002

3. Create one Formula Field, In that Check whether the two fields are equal.

let's assume Field_003 contains formula (ie., Field_001==Field_002)

4. Create one Database field, In that link "A/R - tax Amount per Document" table and "Tax Amount" Column.

let's assume Field_004

5. Create one Formula Field, in that multiply two fields

let's assume Field_005 = Field_003 * Field_004.

6. Then in Repetitive area Footer, Create one formula field, and in that Sum that result.

Let's assume Filed_006 = COLSUM("Field_005")

Do the above said process to retrieve seperate tax amount values.

I hope this could help you to solve your problem.

Regds,

Samapth Kuamr devunuri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya

You have a Tax Definition table available in the rows of your invoice. Therefore by making use of the group functionality in the layout, you can have separate totals for each tax code.

Let me know if you need more help on this.

Regards

Daan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

Thank you very much,

I searched the forum for similar queries and I found them too, though they were not that usefull. I didnt had any choice else give multiple conditions in PLD footer with respect to tax code that I defined.!

I hope SAP find a way to solve this problem, since this is a mandatory for most of the Company in Indian Localization.

Regards,

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daan,

I have created Tax details in AR Invoice, but would like to know how to print totoal of different tax codes, beause problem I am having is for more then one item in AR Invoice, it prints sepetate tax details for each item.

_ Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aditya,

The table STC1 contains the tax breakup, I hope

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aditya,

I think similar questions have come-up on this Forum from you and a few others in the past. The answer is it is very difficult to show Tax Amout breakup in PLD. Especially because it is not a directly linked table for the PLD to recoganize.

I believe you are talking about AR Invoive here.

If you would like to try, the data is stored in the INV4 (A/R Invoice - Tax Amount per Document) table. The AR Invoice and A/R Invoice - Tax Amount per Document is linked through DocEntry field.

I was able to pull the Tax amount break up for 1 line item but when using multiple items PLD starts duplicating the tax codes.

Suda