Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

EWA background job failed (urgent)

Dear Experts,

I've setup my EWA for my satellite systems but I'm still unable to generate the EWA reports. I still get a red flag saying "session data is overdue"

I took a look at the SM:EXEC SERVICES background job and found it canceled,the log showed a abap dump:

Syntax error in program "RDSVASAEW_ROOT_____________072 "

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "SAPLDSVAS_PROC" had to be terminated because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

The following syntax error occurred in program "RDSVASAEW_ROOT_____________072

" in include "RDSVASAEW_ROOT_____________072 " in

line 96:

"INCLUDE report "/1CAGTF/IF_LOGFUNC_000393" not found."

i have found the note 658764 and 727998, and found another thread here linked with EWA background job log says "Solution is being edited (Setup)", just the same as me, but there are still some questions, so i need your help!!

in the note 727998, it tell me to 'Implement transport SERVDEF.CAR which you can find at sapservX, /general/R3server/abap/note.0727998 .'

but how to get this CAR file? could anyone show me?

My SLM is 4.0, if anybody can mail me the CAR file, please send to this address:

Liyuan815@126.com.

and i also checked the log of SDCCN in my satellite system, it got such error infomation:

15.10.2007 04:46:06 EWA_SAPOSCOL_B : no matching interface found

15.10.2007 04:46:06 > function module not found

15.10.2007 04:46:06 > EWA_SAPOSCOL_B : funcname /SDF/EWA_SAPOSCOL_B , module 001203

is it mean that i have to Implement all newest support package to my satellite system? i have checked the package lever obey the SPRO long text, it seemed both the SLM and the satellite system are reach the required.

thanks for everyone who take an eye on this thread !!!

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question