cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository access denied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to access the loaded running repository from either Data Manager or Import Manager. The error which I am getting is "repository not loaded" whereas the repository is already loaded and running. All client versions are same, I have tried after restarting the server but still the same error.

I am using ver: MDM 5.5 SP5 ( 5.5.41.58 )

Pls help with your answer.

Sanjay Naik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay!

Probably the error that you are getting is because your repository has got corrupted.

Kindly Check and if required verify the repository in the CONSOLE by right clicking on the repository.

Kindly let me know if the problem doesnt get solved.

Thanks

Nitin Jain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

How do I check that my repositories are corrupted. I have already used "verify Check " option in console. problem still persists.

Thanks anyway..

Regards

Sanjay Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

As you have said that you are working on SP05, you can disconnect from the

repository and then try connecting again.

Or if nothing is working out try archiving the repository and then Unarchiving the repository with a different name. Probably your problem will be solved.

Thanks and Regards

Nitin jain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Have you reloaded repository after restarting the server ?

+ An

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi An,

After reloading repositories I am getting a message that "Repositories are loaded and Running".

Problem still persists.

Regards

Sanjay Naik

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>The error which I am getting is "repository not loaded" whereas the repository is already loaded and running

maybe you have two repositories with similar names?

check once one in MDM Console if there is a green light next to your repository name

and only then try to log via Data Manager

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I have two repositories with different names and I am getting a green light as well , still the same problem persist.

Thanks anyway for reply.

Regards

Sanjay Naik