cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent requirement in schedule line dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have urgent requirement presepective with confirmation quantity.

my delivery date is 20.10.2007 but the availabile quanitity is confirming on 22.10.2007. I need to confirm my quantity on the same date as 20.10.2007.

this is a urgent requirement as my client needs

Tnx

siv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>If scenario is MTS (make to stock):</b>

If the item is in stock on <b>20/10/2007</b> and still the system is generating a confirmation date of <b>22/10/2007</b> then for that sales document type may be there is some entry in the <b>"lead time"</b> field. Also may be the item is in stock but it may have been confirmed for some other sales order.

Go to transaction code <b>"VOV8"</b>, select the sales document type - double click on it - in the <b>"requested delivery date/pricing date/purchase order date"</b> there is a field for <b>"lead time"</b>. If there is any entry here then remove it and save it. Your problem will be solved.

<b>If scenario is MTO (make to order):</b>

If in MMR - MRP2 screen - in <b>"in house manufacturing time"</b> if you have mentioned say 2 days then everytime you create a sales order the system will generate a material availability date 2 days later than the sales order creation date. In this case create the sales order and as soon as the material comes into sales order stock - go to <b>VA02</b> - run the <b>availability check</b> for that item and confirm it for that day.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Message was edited by:

allabaqsh patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want the Requested delivery date to be today's date in VOV8 give the Lead time in Days as Zero and check the propose Delivery Date Field. After doing this setting create an order the requested delivery date will be as of today. For the other requirement you need to do customization for the field.

See: