cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of VPRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do we assign the condition type of VPRS on the sales document or sales organization or etc.? In addition how is the assignment process executed?

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may be better if I give further details about my question: Say that I've copied VPRS condition and I want the new one to be used at the transactions of my new customer. How is the assignment done in this case? There two VPRS conditions and one will be used at some of the transactions and the other one will be used at the remaining.

Thanks in advance.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

You should have two Pricing Procedures if you want to maintain two VPRS condition.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

VPRS - Cost Price condition type is assigned to Your Pricing Procedure for which the Pricing Procedure is assigned to your Document Pricing Procedure and Sales Area in Pricing Procedure Determination.

VPRS is a pricing condition for capturing cost for your sales transaction. It is statistical in nature and mainly used for the purpose of margins reporting. What value flows into VPRS depends upon what setting do you make in v/06 for this condition type. If you choose condition category as T, SAP picks up the condition value from the moving average cost of the material and if you choose S, SAP picks up the condition value from the standard cost of the material. You can find these 2 cost details for the material in material master - Accounting 1 view. If you want to put the cost of goods sold value into VPRS, you can choose condition category G and SAP will flow the same.

It is always advisable to keep the setting as G as in that case the real cost is taken into VPRS. For example in case of third party order processing, if you have G, SAP is going to pick up the VPRS value = Purchase order line item value for sales order and for billing it will pick up the I/R value.

VPRS is the condition which fetches the moving avg pricce of the material which gets determined by the invoice verification value for purchse orders. it may vary or be constant depending on the fact if its MAP or std price. these settings are in the material master acc./costing views. VPRS works for non-BOM scenarios. in BOM scenarios there is a cond called KUMU. kumu adds the costs of all the shild components to the header part. VPRS and KUMU form and exclusion grp i.e only once can be present in the sales order.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

VPRS is taken from MMR -- Accounting1 - Std Price or Moving Price.

See also:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/eb/85a078893811d2ac830000e8a5bd28/frameset.htm

Message was edited by:

sam masker