Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZEBRA Printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

Hi I am very new to ZEBRA printer. I need to print process order information with zebra printer. Is there any need to create smart form? I need to print the following information in the following way using zebra printer.

Process order number coil number

Barcode (Barcode is mixing of process order number and coil number)

Customer name

Is there any need to define the layout using smart form or sap script?

And one more doubt is at a time I need to give more than one print based on the coil numbers entered on the selection screen. How to build the logic because I don’t know how to populate the internal table based on coil number because for all coil numbers process order number is same. Please tell me how to create the barcode with the combination of process order and coil number. My input parameters are process order number and coil number. I am using parameters for process order number and select options for coil numbers. Please send me the sample logic to precede this.

For Ex: I am given process order number as 1000

And coil numbers as 00001 to 00030

Then I want 30 zebra prints at a time like

1000 00001

Barcode ( it is mixing of 1000+00001)

ABC

1000 00002

BARCODE (it is mixing of 1000_00002)

ABC

Please give me the ides to proceed this . I will give points.

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babji

check this link and do accordingly

<b>http://www.zebra.com/id/zebra/na/en/index/about_zebra/alliances/strategic_alliances/sap_new/sapsmartforms.html</b>

Regards

Anji