cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defaukt wage types in Recruitment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can any one please guide me on how can i have default wage types in Recruitment, as we maintain in PA?

Regards,

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aman,

Now I understand. You have to copy a WT. For this, choose the WT in IT0008 that may can work for it, ant take it as model (original). Then, go to OH11 and copy the original into the new one with the codification and name that you will give.

After it, you will have wage type in recruitment people in PA.

Regards,

Ruben.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ruben,

Can you please elaborate on this, i am not able the get Default wage type in Infotype 0008 in Recruitment, but i am able to store the data if i enter wage types manually, Where as defaulting wage types is working fine in PA.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aman,

I guess what you need is to create a WT in infotype 14 or 15. Please, check anywage type that works outside recruitment in the infotype that you want, then use it as model in OH11 and create a copy of it, to a new one, with a new description and new code.

I hope this help you, otherwise, write again.

Ruben.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ruben,

I need to create wage type in 0008 only,

i have no problem ontehr that defaulting wage types in recruitment.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Once u hire an emp u can maintain all the payment details and his salary structure...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aman,

You want to make a payroll process to a candidates? This is what you mean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

i dont want to make payroll process for a candidate, i just want to store the salary components offered to an applicant. in infotypr 0008.

Regards,

Aman