Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Adapater --- Receiver-----Asynchronous scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have following scenario.

XI invoking webservervices call using Receiver SOAP adapter. The method returns void. I want to have the call return to XI soon after webservices invoked. I do not want to wait until whole processing is done.

Now my question is how would I tell XI SOAP adpter do not wait for processing webservices method done. I mean I would like to have <b><u>Invoking Asynchronous Web Service from Receiving Soap adapter</u></b>.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Balaji,

The inbound message interface will be an Asynch Message Interface and thereby the Webservice will be called Asynchronously.

But, - when XI uses the SOAP adapter to call a webservice asynchronously it expects a HTTP 200 response from the Web service with a empty SOAP Payload. Refer the SOAP adapter FAQ on service market place for more info on this .

Even if youa re calling your web service asynch, you would need to change its functionality to send this HTTP 200 response with a empty payload back to XI.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!

How do you this activities I have the same problems but I dont know how apply the solution I can you explain me step fro step pls