cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking Deliery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir/madam,

pls help me to block the creation of deliver after passing 3 days of sales order, for example: if i want to make delivery in back date(3days)then system shud give an error, and if i create on the same date it will allow and show in this months sale,

Regards,

N.Kapoor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirjhar,

Please take your Abapers help.this is can be done using the User Exit.

Try with the Below User Exits.

MV45AFZZ and MV45EFZ1

MV45AIZZ

MV45AOZZ

MV45ATZZ

MV45AIZZ

MV45AOZZ

MV45ATZZ

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirjhar

Block Sales Document Type / Delivery / Billing by Customer

When there is a temporarily stop of business with a customer, you can block new orders to be created for this customer. You can have the options of blocking all the work flow or let the delivery and billing to continue for any open orders.

VD05 - Block/Unblock Customer

OVAS - Sales Order Type Blocking reasons

OVAL - Blocking reasons links with Sales Order Type

OVZ7 - Delivery Blocking reasons

OVV3 - Billing Blocking reasons

In 4.6x, if you found that your Sales Order Billing Block is not working, it is because you need to build the Billing Block for the Billing Type.

SM30 - Table/View V_TVFSP

Reward if useful to u

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Sale Order Expiry U can use Userexit <b>Include MV50AFZ1</b> in program SAPMV50A..

In MV50AFZ1: <b>USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP</b>:Here u can write ur own code according to requirement.

The progam is for Delivery, Since u need to check the Sale document date with the delivery date while doing delivery .

The userexit ,USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP, helps to move some fields like date etc to check the date in delivey with the sale order date.

Regards,

Sam

Message was edited by:

sam masker