cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache Connectivity Test Issue..:-)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Guru's ,

Currently i am working on a scenario JDBC-RFC-JDBC scenario using a BPM.

Issues i am facing....

1. I have made the polling interval from source table to 10 secs, but i can see table is not getting polled in 10 secs.

2. On running Cache Connectivity Test I found that It is not working perfectly : as i can see yellow and red symbols frequently..

3. Sometimes when XI is able to pick the record it is throwing error in Mapping Runtime

"Runtime Exception during application Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_REQ_"..

I checked n no of times in Test Mapping it is working fine...

Mapping is between Async Req Object with RFC's import parameters...on drilling down further i figured out that values are not getting passed to this RFC ...as when i passed the constant values to RFC it is working fine...

So i am not sure where the the problem ?

<b>Currently i am working on PI 7.0 and SP 9.0 ...ans also we are not using FQDN now...</b>.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Thanx for the patience you have shown to answer my stupid questions..::)

I resolved it by putting the non mandatory namespace field in sender JDBC adapter ...

also i send you add friend request just now in gmail.

Points rewarded..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

--->So, Have you tested like what i have suggested , like copying the Payload and test the mapping ?

When ever i try to test in this fashion, like you said, i gets Null Poitner exception....Here also.."java.lang.NullPointerException"

But my Message Mapping and Interface Mapping are working fine....

-->Are you getting the Target message structure when you are passing the source etructure ? Executed successfully Message ?

Yes , both successful in Interface as well as in Message Mapping ...

-->If you find any difficulties please send me the screen shot your mapping

hoe to send the screen shots..?...

Regards,

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

send to , With sucess source and target message and Where your getting the Java Null Pointer exception .Data format etc.,

Regards.,

V.Rangarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>on drilling down further i figured out that values are not getting passed to this RFC ...as when i passed the constant values to RFC it is working fine...

</b>

Ranga,

On passing the constant values in mapping to RFC the scenario is moving smoothly its only the record being picked by JDBC sender adapter not getting passed to RFC through BPM....

any suggestions..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranga,

When ever i try to test in this fashion, like you said, i gets Null Poitner exception....Here also.."java.lang.NullPointerException"

any suggestions..

Regards,

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh ,

<i>

on drilling down further i figured out that values are not getting passed to this RFC ...as when i passed the constant values to RFC it is working fine...</i>

<i>On passing the constant values in mapping to RFC the scenario is moving smoothly its only the record being picked by JDBC sender adapter not getting passed to RFC through BPM....</i>

Yes. You are having issue at Mapping (desing ) side . So, Even if your JDBC Sender picks up the data it won't send to RFC. Obsolutly, your constant value passed to RFC will woks fine .

So, Have you tested like what i have suggested , like copying the Payload and test the mapping ?

If you are getting the java.lang.NullPointerException . I am 100% sure your mapping is wrong . Please chek the MAPPING ONCE AGAING !

Are you getting the Target message structure when you are passing the source etructure ? Executed successfully Message ?

Please chek the Mapping once again . Test teh Interface Mapping too.

• Assing points if you found helpful

Regards.,

V.Rangarajan

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh ,

Have you tested ? Let me know the result . If you find any difficulties please send me the screen shot your mapping

Regards.,

V.Rangarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

That was by mistake not intentionally done...that's why i marked only one as question.

Regards,

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh ,

Ok . Hope the following will help you

<i><b>1. I have made the polling interval from source table to 10 secs, but i can see table is not getting polled in 10 secs.</b></i>

Yes. It depends on load on XIServer vary .

<b><i>3. Sometimes when XI is able to pick the record it is throwing error in Mapping Runtime "Runtime Exception during application Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_REQ_"..</i></b>

Go to sxmb_moni , copy the payload . paste that in Mapping program of design part . Test it . There you can find error .

Reagrds.,

V.Rangarajan

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please don't use same question in diffrent threads.

Regards.,

V.Rangarajan