cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache Connectivity Test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Guru's ,

Currently i am working on a scenario JDBC-RFC-JDBC scenario using a BPM.

Issues i am facing....

1. I have made the polling interval from source table to 10 secs, but i can see table is not getting polled in 10 secs.

2. On running Cache Connectivity Test I found that It is not working perfectly : as i can see yellow and red symbols frequently..

3. Sometimes when XI is able to pick the record it is throwing error in Mapping Runtime

"Runtime Exception during application Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_REQ_"..

I checked n no of times in Test Mapping it is working fine...

Mapping is between Async Req Object with RFC's import parameters...on drilling down further i figured out that values are not getting passed to this RFC ...as when i passed the constant values to RFC it is working fine...

So i am not sure where the the problem ?

<b>Currently i am working on PI 7.0 and SP 9.0 ...ans also we are not using FQDN now...</b>.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranga,

When ever i try to test in this fashion, like you said, i gets Null Poitner exception....Here also.."java.lang.NullPointerException"

any suggestions..

Regards,

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

<i> 1. I have made the polling interval from source table to 10 secs, but i can see table is not getting polled in 10 secs.</i>

Yes. It depends on load on XIServer vary .

<i>

3. Sometimes when XI is able to pick the record it is throwing error in Mapping Runtime "Runtime Exception during application Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_REQ_"..</i>

Go to sxmb_moni , copy the payload . paste that in Mapping program of design part . Test it . There you can find error .

• Assign points if you found helpful

Regards.,

V.Rangarajan