cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it psossible with out shipping point master data -?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Please clear this scenario ?

Dealers are creating third party orders- and when his new customer places an order suddently.

some times I have seen sales order for some customer and i couldn't find his ship -to address from his Sold to master data.

EX : For customer 1000 places an order to ship to -999.

I checked 1000 customer master data and I couldn't find 999

How is possible this ?

Any where I can check the system?

Thanks

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Go through this Thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Unless and until, you restrict the sales documents in SAP to use only those ship to party which exists in the Sold to party masters, SAP can take any ship to party which exists in table KNVP. It just checks that the ship to party should exist for the same sales area. This restriction is setup in the VOPA (partner function customizing). For sales document header and item, if the source is not maintained, it allows any values from KNVP. Now since you dont have that setup, it will be difficult for you to say that which ship to party can be used with which sold to. Practically any combination can exist.

To find out what all combinations worked till today, you can take the dump from VBPA table (sales document partner table).

For future, you can go into VOPA customizing and for sales document header and item you can make the following setting.

1) Select Sales document header and then click on partner procedures button, SAP will take you to a new screen.

2) Inside this screen look for your partner procedure, hopefully you should be using TA if you are going with standard SAP settings.

3) select your procedure (or TA, if you are using standard procedure for standard orders) and click on procedure details button

4) maintain C in the source field against your SH partner function.

This will ensure that the partner SH is now available in SP master data before someone can use it in sales document.

Repeat the same steps for Sales document items also.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma