cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects 4.0 || Communication with WFM-Core not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we run cProjects 4.0 on a ECC 6.0. Status-Information shows that WFM add on is installed.

But every time cProjects is started the error appears 'Communication with WFM Core not possible'. Therefore I can't assign project roles to my project.

The description of the error says that an RFC Connection problem exists with WFM. But where I can maintain this RFC Connection.

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Regards

Kruno

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To maintain RFC connection go to SPRO ->Collabortion projects ->Connection to external system ->Accounting Integration -> Relpicate cost / revenue rates

on this scrren you need to mention RFC

Also there is one more path where you need to define RFC:

SPRO ->Collabortion projects ->Connection to external system ->Accounting Integration -> Replicate Accounting -Relevant Characteristics

and also

SPRO ->Collabortion projects ->Connection to external system ->Accounting Integration -> make setting in ERP system

At all these loactions you define RFC and it may ask for transport request, you transport it through it, I think it will solve your problem.

If succesful please reply.

Regards,

Niraj Sikligar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj,

I was also facing the same issue. Tried the steps mentined by you. Still I am getting the same error message.

Regards,

Remya.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niray,

thanks for your answer. But I've still the same problems.

Regards

Kruno