Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use VA02 to modify order created in CRM

DouglasCezar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all!

Please, I would like to ask you some wisdom about this question:

I need to use a BAPI (BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE) or a call transaction (to t-code 'VA02') to modify in the R/3 system (v. 4.7) a sales order that was originally created in the CRM system.

If I try to do it manually, in t-code VA02, I get a message that this order must be modified only in the CRM system. I debugged and found that there are functions that check this and deny acces to the order.

I found this check on form FV45LF0M_MESSAGE_VARIABEL. This it the one that issues the error message.

Actually I need to find a way to, without modifying standart routines or tables, change the order the way I said.

Thank you very much for your time!

Best Regards,

Douglas Cezar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

DouglasCezar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, all !

I´ve found that I´m using R/3 4.7 and CRM 4.00. The active scenario is "A" in both systems. I've read all the notes I found about scenarios, specially A, but I didn´t found how to change this behavior. I also found that the field VBAK-VBKLA has the content "CRM40A A" in the document I'm trying to modify.

Please, do you have any idea?

Thanks and best regards,

Douglas Cezar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas,

Kindly go through the below OSS Notes.. They have the answer to what you are looking for....

511074 - Change of CRM documents in R/3 Backend System, part 1

520045 - Change of CRM documents in the R/3 Backend System, part 2

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas,

I personally would not recommend to change any document in R/3 which was created in CRM. The change in R/3 can have many adverse impacts. If you don't mind, then please let me know the situation and i might suggest you an alternative.

The last time i had the similar situation in CMR and CMRP's coming from channel management to R/3 and we did chose the different route.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

you running scenario X Y or Z in CRM? you may need to trick the system into thinking you are on X.