cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel downtload from BSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i get rid off this message "c:\sap\public\bc\ur\Design2002\themes\sap_tradeshow\ur\ur_ie6.css" while trying to open an excel file that a downloaded from an internal table in BSP?

thnx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

How are you downloading the to Excel? I assume that you are downloading directly from the HTMLB rendered HTML. It will still contain references to the CSS files in order to try and format the results.

This is why I don't particularly like this approach. I prefer to download as a text tab delimited or XML file. It requires more logic to reformat the data, but provides much better control over the output results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

How would you do it when i have a logo (gif) that needs to be in the document?

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I would just use a normal Image tag, but supply the Full URL to link to it. The HTML email should load it as it loads the document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorrry, don't understand!

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Sorry that's what I get for trying to answer a question quickly as I run out the door. I got your thread confused with another that had been talking about HTML emails.

If you are using text tab delimited then I don't know of any way to include an image. It is a very simple and easy to create format, but it does have limitations such as this.

If you use XML on the other hand you can embed images. Have a look at how the Web Dynpro ALV does its XML formatting or just create an Excel spreadsheet in Excel the way you want it to look and then do a Save As XML. If you view the source file that is produced you will have the formatting that you need to include an image.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx