cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development consultant certification test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am going to take the test of SAP B1 2005 Development consultant certification soon, I have go through all the eLearning flashbooks, when I did the self test question, i still feel hard. does anybody pass this exam can tell me some information about the test and answer my below question:

1. what kind of percentage is related to product part 30% or 50% or other.

2. if the question related to product part similar with self-test.

3. in self-test for multi-choice question the point count even partially correct, how does the real test check. only count for complete correct or same with self-test.

4. for self-test there is only product part, where can I find self-test for SDK part.

Thanks!

Kathy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathy,

Questions will be divided in following sections. In fact more questions will be from i-v . Few functional questions also might come.

i) UI

ii) DI

iii) Masters

iv) Basic SDK

v) Fundamentals

vi) Production

vii) Logistics

viii) HR

ix) Services

Few questions will be similar to those in self-test and exercises but fews questions will be little bit different. If you are well prepared with TB1300 material and have worked on SDK you can clear TB 1300 easily with till preparation. Most of the questions will be from study material only.

If you have few month experience in developing add-ons, you can clear easily with little preparation. But there are some book available on Internet for SBO Certifications.

If I get more details I will update.

ALL THE BEST

HTH

B Ravi Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi B Ravi Shankar,

Thanks for your detail description,

according to your reply "In fact more questions will be from i-v", what's the meaning of "<b>i-v</b>"?

I only use e-Learning material, for SDK part, i think it's easy to prepare because all e-Learning for this part only 6 hours, go trough many times don't spend much time. I worry about Product part, this part e-Learning 22 hours, it's hard to go through once again.

Many thanks!

Kathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathy,

More questions will be asked from following sections

i) UI

ii) DI

iii) Masters

iv) Basic SDK

v) Fundamentals

Go though all exercises. Also understand each example of SDK sample and develop same again. Need little knowledge of the product. But not to great extent for TB1300.

HTH

B.Ravi Shankar

Answers (0)