cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Channel Monitoring: Can I change Processing Errors Parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In new version of XI 3.0 and PI 7.0, as you all know we have comminucation channel monitoring where you can start and stop the communication channels and monitor any errors.

When you select one communication channel(CC), in the "<b>Cluster Node</b>" tab we have the <i><b>status</b></i> of the CC. Many times even though CC is running successfully(had errors before and after fixing them it won't refresh the status), it still shows Red LED with <i><b>Processing Errors</b></i> parameters having "In the Last 9 Days" or "In the last 3 days". I want this to refresh and say CC is running successful.

Can I change this "<i><b>Processing Errors</b></i>" parameter to refresh it to successful after fixing the error??

Thank You,

Indrasena Janga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 25 lines displayed in the Processing Details for Channel .... tab.

If there was an error which is displayed within the 25 lines then the Adapter Status will also show RED. Once there are no more errors that fit in these 25 lines, the status will go into Green or RED (only if you have any more errors)

This is why, the errors show, "In the Last 9 Days" or "In the last 3 days".

My thinking is, there is no way to make this Green, even stoping and starting adapter will not help.

Regards,

Balaji.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrasena,

We too faced the similar problem, and it generally happens, due the cache refresh problem.

Refresh you cache notification once in IR and ID and after that if the problem persists, refresh you CPA cache(for this you should have admin rights).

Hope this should solve your problem.

Regards,

Younus

Reward if useful