cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OEC database

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been trying to find a copy of the OEC demo database for US, version 2005A, on the partner portal. All the links I find take me to a 'World of Sport' company and that's not what I want.

Can some worthy post the link to good old OEC?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Cindy,

You can download the OEC Demo database from the following link:

https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700006131072006E.zip

I have used this database and it doesnt have as many transactions as the original database created using the SBO installation.

There is also a 'Training Database' available on the SMB portal and you can get it from:

https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700005102432005E/Training_Database_2005.zip

Alternatively, if you do not have the default demo database in your system, you can get it simply by running the setup of SBO Server and select 'Modify' to modify your existing installation and then under databases, check the localization of the demo database that you want. When the setup completes, you will have the good ol' OEC Demo DB!

Note: If you have the demo database on the system and you have done many changes in it and after that you want the original OEC database available with SBO installation, then simply rename the existing demo DB via SQL and then run the above procedure - you should have the required DB.

Hope this helps! If you still face any issues, I would appreciate if you post them here on the forums.

Regards,

Gyanesh Rupani

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gyanesh,

Nice link. As about training database, it is DE localisation. I have had it. I think the previous link is correct.

Nevertheless, Cindy can download both. To know the training database localisation, just run this query select lawssets (or lawsset, I forget, sorry) from CINF

Rgds,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you create new company, you could use local setting US and it will create OEC computer US demo but if you think you did not find it, I could send to you. let me know your e-mail address.

Rgds,