Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing message in JMS adapter sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a synchronous interface with a JMS adapter. The scenario is:

ECC 5.0 -> XI -> MQSeries -> XI -> ECC 5.0

We put the message in the queue MQ correctly and we get the response message. I can see this in the adapter monitoring in RuntimeWorkbench. But from this moment the message is missing. I can't see anything in the bpm monitoring (SXMB_MONI_BPE). The bpm stops in workitem receive but doesn't return any error.

I don't know how to see where we lose the message and why.

Thanks for advance.

Paloma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my BPM is running.

Also in SXMB_MONI in message out from MQSeries I can see a red flag in OutboundStatus: 'Message has error status on outbound side'.

When I click on 'PE', take me to transaction 'SWEQBROWSER' and show me that the event receive is waiting but not why.

In Technicals Display we can't able to see any error.

The Payload in messagemonitoring is ok too.

Thanks and regards.

Paloma

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Adapter monitoring select the Message and go to Message ID tab and check whether it has the SOAP and Paylaod.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you see your message in SXMB_MONI? Is your BPM is in running state in sxmb_moni?

You can double click on "PE" in sxmb_moni. It will take you to the Workflow display. Then click on button Technical details,which will show you all steps and if you expand all branches..you should be able to see your error / exception message in case if any.

Please check n let us know the result.

Nilesh