Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segment contains no receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please help me to resolve the issue.

We are running COPA assessment cycle (KEU5) and I am getting message Segment contains no receiver.

We have defined receiver for segment and also it is showing in receiver tracing factor.

When I execute KEU5 in test run it is showing receiver is Zero and sender is 1.

But in sender for combination of cost center and cost element it is showing negative balance ( that is correct)

Sender : Cost center

Receiver : Products ( say 10046 to 10048) with Sales org, D/C , Division, COPA channel ..etc ....

Why it is showing No receiver for particulat segment even though we have defiened receiver in the segment.

Please gide me to resolve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if there are any postings that are happened on receiver with respect to receiving tracing factor. If there are no postings on the products (in your case) with tracing factor defined then the system will not find any receivers.

Assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my case receiver tracing factor combinations are

Product 10046 to 10048

Co.code : xxxx

Account assignment group :

Sales office

Sales Org

Distri. channel

COPA Channel

Subchannel

How to find values in receiver tracing factor ? Any transaction code for that ?

Thanks in advance for your quick reply.

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In KEU3, what is the value do you see in tracing factor tab, with reference to the cycle you are referring to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

Please clarify one thing.

How can we see the value in tracing factor through KEU3 ?

In KEU3, tracing factor we have defined is value field - Invoiced quantity in KG in my cycle.

If my understanding is wrong then please explain it to make me understand.

Thanks & regards,

Amar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar

I understood from your question dat you have defined a COPA Assmt cycle with receiving tracing factor rule "variable portions" and your receiving tracing factor is Invoiced Qty in Kg.

By this system understand that the sender values are distributed to receiver segment according to the Invoiced Qty in Kg posted in reciever segments during the period of execution of your cycle.

In order to see whether you have tracing factor values in your reciever segment in the given period or not......go to T Code KE24 and there you select the reciever characteristics you have specified in your cycle.......like product group etc. and executue.

You can find whether you have any Invoiced Qty in KG posted on the segment selected or not by this

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rama krishna,

Thanks for your help. Issue resolved.

Thanks & regards,

Amar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the values of tracing factor for the receiving objects for the given period. Do they have positive values?