cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0UC_SALES_STATS_01 DataSource Problem in Extracting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using 0UC_SALES_STATS_01(Sales Statistics) Datasource,For extracting the 0300(Main Transaction) Manaul Credit Memo/Back billing (Description) field,initially it was hidden and as per the requirement I enabled the checkbox and extracting the data,it is working fine in DEV System,but the same when I am doing in QA System I am not getting the data for the Main Transaction field 0300,i did checked the table from where I getting this Main Transaction,its there aswell,created some manual posting but couldn't reflect in the extraction,please can some expert can help or suggest me what could be wrong.Apart from 0300 I am getting the 0100 and 0200 posting in the Datasource,why I couldn't get the 0300 Manual Credit Memo/Back Billing when I extract the Data.

Please Advice me

Thanks in Advance,

Raga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raga,

Check in RSA3 of this datasource for 0300 whether you can able to get this data.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

I did checked it before posting the msg,but couldn't get the 0300 at all,but in the Table ERCH I am getting the data for the same from where the data is populated,Please advise me,

Thanks in Advance,

Raga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raga,

After your posting did you run the job in LBWE?

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

We are using ISU,and we are not using LO Extraction,it is a standard extractor for Utilities,i did checked rsa3,rsa6 but in delta queue rsa7 I am not getting any records,do you know the process to run any jobs partaining to Sales Statistics Datasource if so please let me know,for the Main Transaction 0300 I am not getting this record at all.

Help me out,

Raga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raga,

I were at you I will use RSA3 debug mode to check the missing data.

Also see the OSS 900196, I dont know whether this will help you. I will check and if you find any thing related your issue, I will let you know.

Regards

Srini