cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in notification mail in po release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i encounter a problem in notification mail activity. actually my wflow gets trigerred wen a po is created. It has four levels of approval, in the activity i have given the notification agent as the po creator the wen the first approver releases the po and saves the workitem status is set to be inprocess itself it doesnt get the status as completed.but the po reaches the second approvers inbox and he also effects the release but there also the workitem status is set to inprocess .

like wise it happens with the remaining users but the document is released but the notification is not sent to the po creator.

When i view the technical details of that workitem there is an error stating

Terminating event recieved : notification of completion cannot be generated

problems occures during generation of mail

if_swf_utl_mail~send error 9 when calling service so_object_send

please do help me with this error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether there is any terminating event that is triggered inside the Workflow. U can check through wflow Log. You can also check whether the User Id to whom you are sending the mail if it is SAP User Id and you are using Container element in agent determination to be always Concatenated with US for SAP User Id.

<b>Reward points if useful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes since single release method is asynchronous method so i have mentioned the terminatiing event as released. but that event gets trigerrred when the po is released.but mail status is set to error

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether the SAP User Id is concatenated with US in front. Also check that the background job for sending mail is running. Check in SWU3 Tcode everything is configured perfectly.

<b>Reward points if useful</b>

Answers (0)