cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have sales order with milestone billing plan, down payment request is transferred to FI from SD, my client rejects the order for some reason..., how can I get status of order "Complete" if I have down payment request with clearing?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reverse the FAZ billing doc.

Put the billing block for all the lines in the billing plan, Reject the line item by putting an appropriate 'reason for rejection'.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reverse FAZ (FAS) is not working and I can't figure it out.

This is in 4.6C.

I Appreciate your answer!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please check the document flow of the order? VF03, enter the sales order number and click the document flow button, you will get the (FAZ /FAS), invoice number, open the billing document number by VF02, go to the menu and cancel billing.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is not working, the reason is in note 182617.

That's why I asked if there is one other way to complete the order even if I have down payment request cleared.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arthur,

I have checked what you have said, you can reject the line item if you have created the downpayment request also. Once you reject the line item, the order will be completed. You can try it out.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prase,

When I want to reject the item I receive the following messages:

Message no. V1 036

Subsequent documents already exist for item 000010.

And

Message no. V2 432

Item 000010: Cancellation not possible. Down payment request already created.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For those whom are facing this problem.

For posted and cleared costumer down payment in FI, to create reverse down payment in SD, must be reset cleared items with FBRA (post customer down payment), this will open down payment request in SD.

Consult with FI expert.

Arthur.

Answers (0)