cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make ALEAUD to be sent immediately to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the scenario SOAP sender->Xi->Idoc receiver. I have exposed the outbound, synchronous message interface as a web service.

I want an iDoc acknowledgement (ALEAUD) to be sent to XI immediately after the inbound iDoc has been processed.

In the document https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50..., step 8 on page 4 explains how to schedule a background job to periodically send back the audit data to the sender system, but isn't it possible to send the ALEAUDIT immediately after receiving the incoming idoc?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harvard,

Change the inbound parameter to "Trigger Immediately" under tab "Inboud options" of inboud parameters of the partner profile created for XI for message type "ALEAUD".

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the inbound processing code , you would need to write a Exit program that will in turn call the RBDSATE report that will trigger the AleAudit Idoc back to XI.

Regards

Bhavesh

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess this Blog could help U...

<a href="/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc Tips for a Business Service/Integration Process to send back ALE audit IDOC</a> By Saravana Kumar Kuppusamy

Regards

San