Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to default the PF Trust in infotype 587

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Plz tell me how to default the PF trust in infotype 587?

My PF trust is as per the personnel Area, So i want to default the PF trust id in infotype 0587.

regards

Kunal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

resolved through development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TS,

Can you please let me know, what development you have done, and where, as i am facing same problem.

Regards

Amit lokhande

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the user exit for PA30 to default the value and to insert the validations also.

TS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can you post that userexit name and code?

Thanks,

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check feature 40EPF .

Regards

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the reply, but the 40EPF feature is to Determining Cont type,PF Ref no and Pen Ref no. I have done this step.

But my requirement is different. I want to default the PF trust Name in the infotype 0587 on the basis of Personnel Area.

Is there any feature which can help me in this?

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Have you maintained the PF trust values in table 'Trust Master (V_T7INF1)'?

You can also find the same at "Payroll India >Statutory Social Contributions > Provident Fund> Define Trust Details for PF."

If this helps, pl do reward.

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, i have maintained the PF trust values and it is working fine.

Now, the issue is that i have three PF trust as per the different states with diffreent contribution rates. Now, the client wants that the PF trust should come of its own in the infotype 0587 as he has already entered the Personnel Area.

FYI- My PF trust are as per my personnel areas. I have three personnel areas and three PF trust.

Is there any way by which i can default the value in infotype 0587 on the basis of Personnel Area?

regards

Kunal