cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC logon problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a problem with IDoc to File Scenario.

I configured the scenario with reference on this blog

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

I've configured SM59 (I hope correctly!!!)

Whe I try to send an Idoc with we19 transaction it seems to work (state green with code 03); but in sm58 transaction I see the following message:

"name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)"

Which is the problem?

Can anyone help me.

Regards

Mane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mane,

Since you are posting your IDOC from R/3 to XI therefore go to WE20 and check the port wihich you have defined is having the same RFC or not. Then check if RFC is working fine. I mean to test connection from R/3 (<b>SM59</b>) and check if you are getting the<b> XI "EasyAccess</b>" screen, I am not talking about logon screen of XI. If you are getting logon screen of xi that mean your userid/password is wrong or locked.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mane,

First tell me one thing where have you run the tcode SM58.

If you have run this tcode in R/3 system, then check the connection from R/3->XI by using the tcode IDX2. There click on the target system and please check the log on tab over there. Put the correct user name and password. Then click on the Test Connection button and see whether the connection has been established or not. Some time back I had this problem which I have resolved by this way. If the user is not working, try to put different user.

If you have run this tcode in XI system, then please follow the same procedure as above. I think your problem will be resolved then.

BR

Soumya

*******pls provide reward points if this is useful**********

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

I'm sure that user and pwd in SM59 are correct!!

Mane

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mane,

Try logging to XI Server from RFC destination created from R/3 system, i think this could be the only reason you are facing problem.

Regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

what does it means "working fine"?

In sm59 test connection is OK

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Means, R u able to login to ur XI system through Remote logon in SM59

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mane,

The RFC destination created in R/3 system to XI requires userid and password of XI Server. Provide the correct userid and pwd there and test the RFC connection.

Regards

Ramesh P

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your RFC working fine