cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

allocation of qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

my clint requirement is after entering the total sales orders, he will calculate what is total sales order qty and allote the stock based on the availabilty of stock. if stock is not sufficient he will cut the sales order qty. how we can configure?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to vao5, transport the report in excel format. sort item wise qty and check with md04/mmbe. if need do rescheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scneriao is my order qty is 55 & free qty is 5 (Total Order Qty is 60) if my available stock is 40, then system allocates 40 in sales & zero in free. System should allocate like 36 in sale & 4 in free.

How I configure the same

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, this can be done using free good condition technique-in img-sd-bf-free good deter, here select inclusive method on top left while creating master record after config

in master record maintainence you have option of min order qty, qty ordered and proportionate free good

ex. min ord qty 5, ord qty 10, free good qty is 1

regards

chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your question:

My scneriao is my order qty is 55 & free qty is 5 (Total Order Qty is 60) if my available stock is 40, then system allocates 40 in sales & zero in free. System should allocate like 36 in sale & 4 in free.

How I configure the same

Solution:

Maintaining Free Goods: You can do free goods using condition technique or using condition record. If you have done free goods via condition technique, to create condition record T.Code: VBN1/2/3.

Go to VK11 and click on free goods icon on the tool bar & enter sales orgn, distbn & div. Now maintain the following data

It can be controlled by choosing the rules for determining the free goods quantity. Based on the rule system will pick up free goods.

You can define different rules for determining the free goods quantity:

o Proportional rule

o Related to no of units

o Only for whole units

• Material: material for which free goods is to be granted.

• Minimum Quantity: min qty for which free goods can be granted

• Free goods: qty of free goods material

• Calculation Type: pro rata, unit reference, whole units

• Delivery Controlling

• Additional Material: only available for entry in exclusive free goods.

• The system automatically calculates the percentage amount of the free goods with regards to the quantity. If the sales material & free goods use different units of measure, then this calculation is not possible.

• If you do not enter an exclusive free goods material, the system automatically uses the sales material.

• If you want to use scales, select ‘Scales’

• You can also enter free goods manually by entering item category TANN as the item category in the double line entry. In this case, however the system will not access the master data & the control parameters contained there in.

• You can change free goods quantity. The system issues an error message if the free goods exceed the quantity of the material ordered. Other than the qty, no other data is available for entry in the free goods item.

• Subsequent changes to quantities or dates can be made to the main item. This means that free goods det is carried out again. This means that manual changes to the free goods qty are lost.

• Activate free goods determination, if you are using your own sales org.

Hope this will serve your purpose,

Do reward points if it helps

Vamsi P

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is the simplified solution for ur problem.

Go to VBN2 (free goods condn.. records, change view). there u have to maintain the calculation formula type as a *pro rata.

thats all u need to do. ur problem will be solved

Do reward points if u feel it is useful