cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop allt he Queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got more than 4000 queues in SMQ2 Tcode. i want to stop all the queues as I can proceed to my next testing phase.for these huge number of Queues I am unable to perform any operation.

Will anybody do the favour to me and tell me how I can stop all the queues.I tried manually to delete the queues, but this is not a good idea, since they are coming continuously and increasing its number gradually.

Anybody who will drive me in the right direction would be rewarded the best point. Pls help.

BR

Soumya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are all the queues of the same type (XXXX*)?

If yeah, you can enter XXXX* in SMQR and register/unregister all queues at once.

Regards,

Henrique.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your problem solved by nwo?

If not than try with SM12 go to List and select the entries and delete.

Do let me know if it solved or not.

Regards,

Rookie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me try with these options.I will let you know the status once I will go through these options.

Thanks.

BR

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you tried in SMQR?

Or in SXMB_ADM > Manage Queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to do that in SMQR? Could you pls tell me in details. And I dont have the access for SXMB_ADM

BR

soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select all and de-register the queues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried, but still the queues are coming continuously.

BR

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

Its very easy to solve this queue problem. Once i also faced the same problem.

Then i tried to do all the above they said..then i made a call to Online support service ..OSS note..they will help you to solve this..then What i understood is..the sender/receiver adapter..unable to reach the receiver..that means..1. Network connectivity problem.2..Receiver server may be down..3. Path may be changed.. Try..to check this ..you will be landed with solution easily...Thanks..

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deactivate all your adapters. this should stop everything!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Could you please tell me what is that OSS message. Where I can find that message. If your answer I will find that from SAP Marketplace, then please tell me how I can get the user id and password for SAP marketplace.

Thanks.

BR

Soumya