cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"The reference has already been completely copied or rejected"

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have recently completed a system to upload quotes from our CRM system into SAP. We are using "BAPI_QUOTATION_CREATEFROMDATA" to load the data into SAP. Everything is working as it should and valid quote sales documents are being created in SAP. When we create sales orders and use the "Create with Reference" option, the quotation data works fine in cases of fixed quantities. We are having problems with quotes that offer special prices on quantities for an extended period of time.

For example:

We might offer a company a special price for a period of 4 months, the quantity on the quotation in our CRM might say "6+". This means that for quantities of 6 or more for the duration of the quotation, the special price will apply. This is different than quoting 6, which implies that customers may order only 6 at the special price and then the quotation is closed.

When we load the quotations into SAP, the fixed quantity quotes work OK. The multiple order (6+) type of quotes only allow a one time order quantity and then we get the message in the subject line. Is there any flag that should be set to allow quotes with multiple order capability to function properly in SAP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am not pretty much sure if i have understood ur problem but in the definition of item categories, vov7, chek for the settings in completion rule field. your problems may have a solution here.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saurabh,

I have yet to try this as the folks in the UK need to make the change in the item categories but I think you found our answer. I will keep you posted. Thanks for your response.

Regards,

Ken