cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy fixed text values from shopping cart to PO in SRMSERVER 5.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use SRMSERVER 5.5 and want to use text schemas with fixed values to allow the user to in the shopping cart select specific predefined texts that should be visible on the output of the PO.

When looking at the IMG documentation for standard text schemas, there is one line saying "Note: The system can only copy the long texts for text types for which no fixed values have been defined in Customizing for the source text schema or for the text type in the follow-on document."

Do you have any idea how we can copy the fixed values to the PO from the shopping cart? I have taken a look at BADI BBP_LONGTEXT_BADI but I am not sure how this badi coudl help for the transfer of fixed values.

Thanks for any help,

Christine Hammerströ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI/BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI to copy the text value from SC to PO.We had a similiar reqt wherein on saving the SC,we ahd to copy the vaue of one text field to another text field.

You can first use FM "READ_TEXT" to read the value of the first text and then use the FM "SAVE_TEXT" to copy that value to another text field.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through this -></b>

<u>SRM - SPRO Settings -></u>

Text Types Menu Path : SPRO -> SAP Implementation Guide &#8594; Supplier Relationship Management &#8594; SRM Server &#8594; Cross- Application Basic Settings -> Text Schema -> Define Text Types

Text Schema: Menu Path : SPRO -> SAP Implementation Guide &#8594; Supplier Relationship Management &#8594; SRM Server &#8594; Cross- Application Basic Settings -> Text Schema -> Define Text Schema

Fixed Values: Menu Path : SPRO ->SAP Implementation Guide &#8594; Supplier Relationship Management &#8594; SRM Server &#8594; Cross- Application Basic Settings -> Text Schema -> Define Fixed Values for Texts

<u>Please read note 425117 and 581594.</u>

<b>Related links -></b>

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have alredy looked at those threads, but they do not help me. I will test if I can use the change doc BADI to copy the text from the shopping cart to the PO.

/Christine