cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

We have detected that when we are creating purchase orders (ME21N) using document overview to search purcase requisitions, its not showing you the list with numbers of Purchase requisitionsbut It's showing the number of material involved in these PR's.

how it can be tackled?

is there any setting for this in configuration?

or is this a technical issue

Thank you

Akkshaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the doc overview screen, just go to screen layout icon, in that check the manage layout , in that user default layout with name is mark as a default setting. then go to change layout , remove the material in the displayed column by clicking the right arrow and select the Purchase requisitions in the column set and click the left arrow, so that PR is now in thw Displayed column area. Now save the layout which is in the same Select lay out icon itself. You can also save this in the same name which replaces the old layout and also in the new name.Hope it will clear your doubts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akshay,

In Doc.Overview select the last Tab " Change Breakdown" select the sort criteria as "Purchase requisition" from the sort list. Enter.

Go again to selection variant & select as " My Pur. Req."

You will now get all the list of Pur. requisition.

Reward if useful.

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the document overview screen go to select layout at the extreme end.

From there select change layout and u can select watever u want to wish.

Hope it helps.

reward if useful

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rohit .

thansk for your reply.

I could find the select layout button but could not find the way to change the layout.

Request you to guide me in some brief

thanks

regards

Akkshaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akkshaya,

After click the button--change layout,then select the field that you want like PR and PR item, than add it to the left colum using the move button.Also there's a manage layout funtion to default your layout for this document overview.Please try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After execute the PR list from the document overwiew , you change the ALV layout,to display the information you need.Its besides the search button.Please check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my problem is that i am not getting the list of PRs when i execute search criterion . instead i am getting the list of materials for which PRs are been made..

Is there any config setting for this.

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akkshaya,

Click on selection varient in document overview and select my purchase requisitions and execute from new screen you will get the list of purchase requisitions

Hope this will work

BR

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akksaya,

I'm not sure about your situation, after you execute the from the list,then the system will display a list of PR base on your selection, if you mean that the PR number is not appear instead of material number, then you can change the layout with a ALV layout button in the selection besides the search button,the little square button.No config need for this.

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to change layout in the overview screen itself just beside copy and refresh tab

Select the fields you want from column set and save your layout

This should work

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful