Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent JDBC error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru.

I have another question for you.

I insert some records in 2 tables a then I execute a store procedure in a MS SQLSserver 2k.

In the monitor I see the following error.

<b>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'WS_IMPORT_AVVISO_ACC' (structure 'Procedure'): com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK TRANSACTION statement is missing. Previous count = 1, current count = 0.</b>

What does it mean?

If I execute manually the store procedure, it works.

Some help for me?

Thanks.

Manuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So.

Because the Store Procedure was developed from another vendor, I cannot post it.

Thanks for the answers.

Manuel chiarelli

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when XI is calling a storedprocedure in ORACLE using JDBC adapter, it will automatically commit the calling. Also see configuration for the JDBC adapter receiver, the checkbox for Enable Autocommit should be thicked........

Have do checkd this option?

Check with the DBA about the autocommit settings, id it is not you will get this error

for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/64/ce4e886334ec4ea7c2712e11cc567c/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel..

Can you send the code to this email id.

<b>Please do not request or provide email IDs

SDN XI Moderator</b>

i mean ..your stored procedure..or you can share it here also..so that i can see your coding and then i can help your problem.

regards,

Kumar