cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Can we do goods receipts for 2 operation in 1 routing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You want to do GR for 2 operation or confirmation for 2 operation?

If you want to confirm 2 operations in 1 confirmation you can do milestone confirmation .In routing for the milestone operation you can give control key PP99 - milestone confirmation with Auto GR, it may serve your purpose. Is it what you are looking for , please revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope you are tlking about Auto GR.

If you give auto GR for 2 operations . no doubt system mayl accept.

But you will receive the goods twice the qty,.

That will hamper your inventory.

let me know the scenario.

Regards

YMREDDY

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

System cannot recoganise AutoGR if it was defined in more than one operation through control key. So NOT possible.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Scenario is I have material say X,it has operation 10,20,30,40.Now 30 is External Processing.And I want to send material X for External Processing but I can't do iit as t is WIP.So I wll set control key auto good receipt at 20 and 40.so that at 20 when it is good receipt it to sc store and from there i will send it to External Processing and at 40 I will good receipt it as finished good in FC store,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit

you are incorrect.

because SAP has given the external operation functionality.

you give control key with external operation( I think std is PP02).for the operation for which you want external operation.

Then when you create the Production order & released , a Purchase requisition is generated automatically.

MM man will take care of that form then onwards.

It is the functionalty in MM also.

what you have to maintain is:

with external operation control key in routing system will prompt you to give vendor details.

You have to give the same by consulting your MM consultant.

This is PP/MM interface.

Pl. try this.

Regards

YMREDDY

w

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lalit,

The scenario is same as your last question. It is true that there is an option for subcontracting in SAP in operations. But then you have to maintain in-process materials for that.(To get the MM material codes to send out)

I will still recommend you the process i told you in earlier question.

" <b>If this is regular process for you and the operations are fixed that are to be sent out, create inprocess materials 01 and 02.

01 will consume the original RM and 01 will go out for processing. The incoming will be 03 (BOM will be defined for PO).

This 03 item will be input for your original FG</b>."

Regards,

Sumeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Lalit,

Its not possible.

However if you can explain why do you need this, people can give you solution for that.

Come with your scenario.

Sumeet