Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to include USER Exit?

former_member198275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Already exists r there . I heve to add 1 more exit there. The Standard SAP program is coppied (RGGBS000) and then Exits r included there. There r only FORM statements. If FORM is clicked then PERFORM statement is going to standard program GBTFUFIB. I have written 1 more FORM statement in the copyed RGGBS000 program. Now how to relate my FORM statement to standard program GBTFUFIB.Im new in EXITs. Plz can u give me some suggessions??

Regards.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attach your Zprogram to the corresponding Appl. area in the tcode <b>GCX2</b>

Also check the note 842318

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/forums

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh, in GCX2

the copyed exit program is already there. In that I have to add 1 more FORM statement. When IN the OHHB im giving my form name its giving that the FORM does not exits in that copied program. Coz the PERFORM statement of that FORM statement will be in the standard program GBTFUFIB.Now what to do? In the OHHB in the line item other exits r there, but in the new 1 is not taking my form which i have written in the copied program RGGBS000.

Message was edited by:

KaushiK©Datta

0 Kudos

I have done the 1st part. Now the problem is in OBBH, in the substitution when im adding my exit its nor there. ie. i want the field BSEG-HBKID, but there is no fields HBKID, except that other fields r there. But the 1st option is ONLY EXIT. but if i use that and give my FORM name in that Exit field its giving following error.

Diagnosis

The exit type of the system exit or user exit cannot be used in this condition.

This may be the case, if:

1. in a condition, you have used a user exit that does not match your validation or substitution callup point.

Example In FI, you cannot use a user exit that refers to the complete document structure for callup point "document line".

2. in the substitution, you have used a user exit whose definition of the parameters (in the FORM routine GET_EXIT_TITLES) does not coincide with how it is used.

Example If you select the option "Only exit" when choosing the substitution fields, you cannot enter a user exit that is defined with a parameter.

Procedure

Use a different exit or check the definition in the exit form pool. The routine GET_EXIT_TITLES in the form pool specifies the exit type.

-

Now what to do?

0 Kudos

you have to change teh entry for BSEG-HBKID in table GB01 (BEXCLUDE should be emtpy in this table), rthan you can substitute the field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can not create a new user exit Because these user exit reports are created by sap only we can just make modifications according to user requriement but we cannot create a new one each and every user exit will be starting with ZX which indicates that is an user exit and is created by SAP

Regards

Pavan

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Kaushik,

you have to create a substitution in GGB1 and tell the system that this is substitution exit. Of course you enter the name fo the form as well, so the system will know which exit to run. You turn on the substitution in OBBH for each company code.

hope this helps

ec