Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact in approval can still be used in sourcing

former_member283293
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When a change version of a contact is in approval, it can still be used in sourcing.

Is the possible to change, or do you have to set each item in the contract as inactive to prevent the contract from beeing used until it is approved?

rgds

GAR

Message was edited by:

GAR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

even though the change version of a contract is in approval , system will be able to determine the active version which is approved and also released.

in the sourcing , it shows only the contract , version is not shown.

As far as i know , contract should be released to be shown in sourcing , might be the system in your case is considering active version of the contract

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

even though the change version of a contract is in approval , system will be able to determine the active version which is approved and also released.

in the sourcing , it shows only the contract , version is not shown.

As far as i know , contract should be released to be shown in sourcing , might be the system in your case is considering active version of the contrac

former_member283293
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are right, this is how it works, thanks

What I have to do is to first set the item as "beeing checked", then release the contract. Then it is not availavle in sourcing anymoore. Then I can go into the contract again, do my changes, release it and when it is approved, it can be used again

rgds

GAR