cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk log history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there anyway to keep a history of the logs in a messge when viewed in transaction data-->overview.

What seems to be happening in my case is that the last logs are overwritten by the new entries.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've managed to resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sniper,

Can you pls share with us how you resolved this issue?

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alagammi,

You need to configure a separate text type in your determination procedure. Use transaction se75 to do this. Then use transaction comc_text to insert this text type into your text determination proc.

IN text customising set the control for the text chnages to "P" for text types that you wish log. This keeps a history of teh chnages.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sniper-

You can view the history of individual messages.

-Open a message

-Choose Extras from the menu bar

-Select Change Documents

Here you can see all history of the message. Double click on a line (e.g. System Status Entered) to see even more details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathenial,

Thanks for your reply. The change document log only captures the status change. The log history I'm after is the one in the overview page which has the following options depending on which ones have been enabled: (Description, Log, Final Note, Information for SAP...etc).

In there the first details of the logs are captured when a messagae processors or reporter fills in. But if some one else wants to put extra details using the same logs tab then it seems to overwrite the first entries with the latest one.

No such history is captured if the message is passed between 3-4 people to determine what previously has happened with the message.

That whats I'm after.