cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to assign business partner no. to central person

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are pulling org. structure form HR to SRM system. We are mainating the same central person as well as positon from HR system. But one of the central perosn in SRM is missing the business paterner due to which when I run BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE we get an error business partner no unique, I repaired the user I did not work. How to assign business partner to CP.

We are SRM5.0 ECS

with regards

Manjuanth

Message was edited by:

Manjunath Somashekara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Inorder to create contact person for (business partner) vendor you need to use the transaction - BBPMAININT (Manage Business Partners) in the SRM system.</b>

<u>EBP users are an integral part of the organizational plan and they belong to a certain organization and have to have a position, a business partner ID, a central person and a SU01 - User ID in the SRM System. Also, refer to the transaction - CRM_OM_BP_INTEGRATE transaction to check the consistency of the Business partner and the contact person.</u>

<u>Hope this will help. Do let me know.</u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Can you let me how to assign businees partner to Central person.

with regards

Manjunath

Message was edited by:

Manjunath Somashekara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b><u>Please try this -></u></b>

Go to Web Transaction "Manage Business Partner". (BBPMAININT)

There are several options - go for "Employee for Business Partner" and enter in the field the supplier number or search for the supplier you want to create an employee for. Hit create and fill out the screen. The upper part of the screen creates the employee, in the lower part the user id (with which you logon) is maintained. The structure of the screen is asking all relevant elements needed to create a full SRM users and integrates the account into the Org Model.

For the central Org Unit for Bidders enter the Node Number for the Vendor Root.

OR

2. You need to go into Transaction BP, select the BP for whom you want to change their roles. Click on the change button and then you can select from the drop down field "Change in BP Role" the role that you need for that BP.

<b>Other releated helpful links -></b>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transcn BBPMAININT .

See the foll threads for more details:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>