Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval issue in WorkFlow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My workflow senario is

Author -> Approver1 -> Approver2

When author submit the form it should go to approver1 , when the approver1 submits the form it should go to approver2.

In this i am getting a issue, when Approver1 submits the form it is not going to Approval2,but when the Author submits it is reaching Approver1.

Can any one tell me what may be the reason for this..

Thanks & regards,

karthik.

null

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

How are u finding the 2nd approver in the workflow ? Is it some Business object's method behind ? If yes why don't u debug the method and check where is the problem ?

Award points if of any help.

Thanks,

Kajal Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI kajal,

How to debug the Business object. Can u give me the steps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthi,

The 1st thing that u need to do is check the workflow template of that workflow in SWDD. Go to the task, and see if any object and its method is defined inside the particular task.

In t-code SWI1 u cam also see the log which gives the return values from this task. This will show what exactly this task is returning.

First see what kind of task is it and what business object is defined in this task.

Thanks,

Kajal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

How are u finding the 2nd approver in the workflow ? Is it some Business object's method behind ? If yes why don't u debug the method and check where is the problem ?

Thanks,

Kajal Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

Thanks,

Kajal Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I go through "Swi1" transaction and found in the graphical workflow log that instead of approval process it is doing some other process. What may be the reason..

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I go through "Swi1" transaction and found in the graphical workflow log that instead of approval process it is doing some other process. What may be the reason..

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

Thanks,

Kajal Srivastava