Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRICING PROCEDURE-URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

In vk11 i am maintaining one condition ZREP for the key cominations of both

Region/material/batch

Material/Batch cobinations

but, when i am creating order system is taking condition values of 'Material/Batch cobination' only

plz give me solution as a priority case.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghana,

Check the order of your access sequences. As a rule you should have the access sequence which is more specific to be defined with a lower Access Number. Mark the exclusive indicator so it will pick the condition record that matches first.

Ex:

<b>AccNo.--Tab--Description</b>

10--

650--Region/Material/Batch

20--

660--Material/Batch

Reward points if it helps.

Asher.

Message was edited by:

Asher Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the access sequence for the condition type ZREP just check whether you have ticked on the <b>"exclusive indicator"</b> for both the condition tables. If there is <b>tick</b> on it then remove the same and save. Now the system will take both the condition records for the condition type ZREP in the sales document.

<b>Note:</b> If you have 2 condition tables for an access sequence, you want the records for both the key combinations to be fetched in the sames sales document then if there is a <b>tick</b> for the condition exclusive indicator then the system as soon as it finds the first condition record it will not search further to find if there is any other condition record no matter if is mintained. You have to <b>remove the tick</b> so that the system will find both the records.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghana,

Check:1

In [V/07] go to Select ur Access sequence and double click on ur Access sequence

then display the Access here do u maintain Requirement assigned that the first condition table.

check :2

In vk11,

Condition type: Zrep

Enter

Did u select 2nd radio button& maintain value for that condition type Zrep.

Check3:

change view of the SALE ORDER screen.. go to the item condition tab > select the pricing analysis option -> select your condition type and find out why the first condition table was not picked.

Reward if is it is useful

Regards,

MCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in the access sequence for u r condition type in V/06 against the tables

u will find the check box for exclusive indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghana,

In [V/07] select your access sequence and against the condition tables you would find the exclusive indicator. Ensure this field is check for all the condition tables.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghana

Check Exclusion Indicator. It must be the problem

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u plz help me where should i check that exclusion indicator plz.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ghana

Goto IMG, Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define Access Sequence --> Maintain Access Sequence.

Here goto the said condition and select "Accesses" on left. Now you can see a tab "Exclusive". Check this.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghana,

Goto IMG > S&D > B F > Pricing Control >Define Access Sequence

Then go to Select ur Access sequence and double click on ur Access sequ

then display the Access here u can control the exclusion indicator

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I just checked as per ur instruction,here exclusion indicator had properly maintained for all conditions.

plz revert asap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghana,

In [V/07] also ensure you dont have any requirement assigned to the first condition table.

You could go to the item condition tab in [VA02] -> select the analysis option -> select your condition type and find out why the first condition table was not picked

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

0 Kudos

hi,

do pricing analysis, and aslo check exclusion indicator in ac seq and condition rec