cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign item categories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All;

I am trying to punch item categories TAN and TAL in Standard sales order together, it has been successfully done but Li am not able to deliver them together, can any body send me a link or some documents on how to configure these two item categories together in sales document items and in deliveries . Item category TAL is returnable packaging material and is not chargeable. I don't have access to OSS notes, so SAP building blocks will be helpfull. the same problem i am facing with free of charge item category TAS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pr Singh,

Had you checked whether the Assignment is maintained in vov4.

OR + LEIH + + TAN = TAL + TAN.

OR Sales Document Type.

LEIH is item cagegory usage.

TAN Higher level Item Category.

Award points if it adds information.

Thanks

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All;

I am trying to punch item categories TAN and TAL in Standard sales order together, it has been successfully done but Li am not able to deliver them together, can any body send me a link or some documents on how to configure these two item categories together in sales document items and in deliveries . Item category TAL is returnable packaging material and is not chargeable. I don't have access to OSS notes, so SAP building blocks will be helpfull. the same problem i am facing with free of charge item category TAS

I have the following settings

or LEIH TAN = TAL +TAN

where TAN is higher category

orLEIHTAL=TAL+TAN

OrLEIH=TAlTAN

what should be the assignemnet in delivery type LF as the main problem is with delivery.

The assignments are

LF+ LEIH=TAl

LFLEIHTAL=TAL

LFLEIHTAN=TAl

where

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A13 - Return Packaging Automotive