cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on sales document

0 Kudos

Is completed Sales document same as sales document after billing ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can u please eloborate question

regards

0 Kudos

I am searching for a function module while lists all the sales orders after billing. During the search i got a function module ERPSLS_COMPDOC which lists all the completed sales orders. As i am new to SD, i got the question if they are same.

Further, I needed this info as part of the powerlist that i am developing. Are there any feeder classes/function modules that do this. Any pointers/suggestion on how to do it would help me a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

Sales will be comleted when u release billing document to accounts,check any configaration has been done to release billing document later i;e releaseing to accounts after verifing the invoice

regards

0 Kudos

Hi Subramanya,

In other words, can i say that billing documents released to accounts are same as the sales documents after billing ?

If yes, is there any transaction which lists all the released billing documents?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

Goto <b>VF05</b>, give either the customer code or material code and execute.

The report will show whether the listed billing documents are Posted in FI or not.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks for the answers.

Your answers gave me an idea about the flow but i am still unclear about how to reach my requirement. My requirement is to list all the sales orders within a rebate agreement after billing. To be able to code this, i need some transactions/reports which lead to a step from which i get get to the end result(my requirement). After analysing the steps, i can make out if there are any function modules to use or the set of tables that i need to access if i have to write from scratch.

Based on your answers here are my conclusions:

1. Sales docs go to billing and from there they are posted to FI.

2. rebate agreements come before the process of billing.

I ran VF05 and saw that some of the documents are "Posted IN FI". Now i have the below questions:

1) Can i consider that "Posted in FI" means "sales documents after billing" ? If no, then how to do that ?

2) Is there any transaction which lists all the sales order under "rebate agreement" ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

JVR

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

To answer to your second question, if you have maintained a different billing type for rebate agreement, got <b>SE16</b>, enter Table name <b>VBRK</b> and enter the billing type and execute. It will list out the entire data.

Alternatively, if you would like to retrieve the billing documents based on your rebate condition, say <b>BO03</b>, goto <b>SE16</b>, enter Table name <b>BSET</b> and enter additional datas like company code, Fiscal Year and Condition type and execute the report.

If you want to see the respective sale orders of the billing documents, got <b>SE16</b>, enter Table Name <b>VBFA</b>, list all the billing documents in "<b>Follow on Doc</b>" and enter "<b>C</b>" in the field "<b>Prec. doc. categ</b>".

If you know table join, it is better, through SQVI you can do the above exercise in one stroke.

I think with the above exercise, you can have the required details.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

if this really helps you dont forget to reward please

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

No.

The sales documents (billing) to accounts are not same as sales documents in billing.

VBFA is the document flow where we can see at what stage the document is .

Award points if it adds information.

Thanks

Mohan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

No ever after billing, if you see in document flow, it will show as "Being Processed" and once Accounting Document is cleared, the loop will close.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi