cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent : Error in RFC Look Up using JCO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario od accessing a database table by passing the name through XI and also giving the Where condition ,passing the fieldnames and getting back the field values . The FM that id used for this on ABAP side is <b>RFC_READ_TABLE</b>.

For this Scenario I inserted a Java Code using JCO's in th UDF for the RFC Look Up's.

I got errors while activating the MM which i am not able to rectify.Please Help me in this.

<b>Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Message Mapping MM_Notes_2_ED_Z_SDIDOC |

Starting compilation Source code has syntax error: /usr/sap/EXD/DVEBMGS49/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map303c42607df411dc8b1d00e000c553d9/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Notes_2_ED_Z_SDIDOC_.java:1539: cannot resolve symbol symbol : method createClient (java.lang.String,java.lang.String) location: class com.sap.mw.jco.JCO JCO.Client mConnection = JCO.createClient("200","EN"); ^ /usr/sap/EXD/DVEBMGS49/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map303c42607df411dc8b1d00e000c553d9/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Notes_2_ED_Z_SDIDOC_.java:1578: cannot resolve symbol symbol : variable result location: class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_Notes_2_ED_Z_SDIDOC_ result.addValue(resultSet[pos]); ^ 2 errors</b>

<b>This is an Urgent Requirement. Please reply ASAP.</b>

Regards,

Priyanka.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

The error message says there are 2 errors:

1. createClient

2. result.addValue

For the first one, I guess you might not have included all the API required for lookup

For second one, please check what is the type of object you are adding to the resultset, maybe you can just say result.addValue(resultSet[pos] + ""); to typecast it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priyanka

Just check this thread

Thanks!!