cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost 'Add to scenario' attribute when objects moved to Consolidation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I moved objects to consolidation box by exporting them as individual object and type. These objects are by receiver determination, interface determination, etc. These objects made it to consolidation box correctly. However, the objects lost the scenario id / 'Add to scenario' property. And same thing happened with retry.

Should I assign them to the scenario manually in the test box? Any idea how this is done.

Thank you,

Parimala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parimala,

The object is linked in the scenario. So transport the single objcect as well as the scenario (select individual objects / add single objects / type Configuration Scenario)

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal / Udo,

The only reason I don't want to transports all objects of a scenario is because we have over 20 namespace worth of config in this scenario. And some are undergoing development and most are in production.

How do you equate a scenario? Is it by a single process flow / interface 'cause we have like I said over 20 interfaces under a scenario.

When you transport all objects of a scenario, does it take all the communication channel (I think so, if I remember) and we have tweaked comm channels in production to point to different directories, userids, etc. It would be disaster to transport all objects of a scenario.

I might as well assign this objects to scenario manually in test box. Is that a good idea?

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Parimala

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parimala,

1. try exporting from dev box "all objects of a scenario" then it won't loose the scenario

>>> Should I assign them to the scenario manually in the test box? Any idea how this is done.

you can try doing it in Objects tab by right clicking on an object (channel, receiver det etc) "Add to scenario"

But consider the first option - if you have many objects in one scenario you'll have to remember to add all of them and then do the same on PRD...

Regards,

michal