cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between OM and PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I creating OM structure i ran the reports RHINTE10 and RHINTE30 respectively for transferring Org. units / positions and holders for the positions to Infotype 0001 in PA.

But when i am checking the same in PA30 , IT 0001 the respective position number is not coming up for any of the employees.

Can anybody tell what else needs to be done?

Regards,

Rohini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Try RHINTE20 which creates missing objects and also check RHINTECHECK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am running the report RHINTECHECK, it is giving me error message as "incorrect position assignment of person in the period". But when i am checking in Tables 528T , 527X and 528B all positions and org units are there.

The situation is that we have been using one Org structure which i delimited on 31.03.2007 and created a new effective 01.09.2007. Do you think this might cause some issue?

Regards,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

I think u might have maintained the relation ships with the objects which are delimited... hence u cannot view the position while hiring..

check the IT1001.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I delimited the entire org structure with all the positions after which each employee was assigned to the default position 99999999.

New Org structure has new positions and employees are assigned to these new positions.

Please suggest how to replace the default position with the new positions.

Regards,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Goto /nsm30 and enter the T77S0 and activate the switch PLOGI ORGA with "x".

Best wishes

Jagadeesh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its already on. What else should be done?

Regards,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini

Please leave blank for 'PLOGI PRELU' which would mean realtime update and then chose option 'Open personnel numbers only' in RHINTE30, run it for updating realtime.

Regards,

Jun