cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 Variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any other place that variants can me mailtained other than in F110 - Printout/data medium ?

I am looking at a payment run that is created for a new company (in Canada) that went live in our group. I need to see the variant. There is no variant in F110 Printout/data medium tab. However, the cheques are getting assinged. I am lost in finding the variant/connection to the cheque lot.

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

NW

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>There is also another way of creating variant:</b>

Place the cursor against the program for which you would like to create a variant.

Enter the name for the variant to be created.

Then press F5.

You will get a pop up which whill have the following selection:

For all selection screen

Individual selection screen

Select the first one.

You will reach the screen for creating your variant.

Enter the values and save it.

You have created a variant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your prompt response.

I do not want to create a variant, but need to look at what's created. There is no variant I can see in F110 for the payment run. That is why I am wondering where else it can be created.

I tried to find from SA38 as you advised but couldn't find a variant.It gave me kind of a summary for the payment run.

The person who configured this in not in and I am trying to figure out how the cheques are getting assigned.

Thannka

NW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls use T Code SHD0 to see the variants

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Place the cursor on the variant and press maintain variant on top of the screen.

Then u can see the value for the created variant. Make changes if you want and save it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the payment method relevant to your payment run and also the relevant program for the payment method.

The go to SA38 and enter the program name and create a variant here.

Once you create a variant here you can see the same in F110 you will be in a postion to use the same by placing the cursor against the program and using F4 functionality.