cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i have maintained my quotation and i want info resord to get updated but that info update is in suppress mode....

as my user want the comparison of quotation in terms of every parameter nt only for basic and discount....

is there ne report apart from me49 in which i get the complete comparison in terms of tax and all the other components of pricingg

sap mm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello sir,

It is possible to change the INFO UPDATE field into a optional or required entry, by define it in IMG - MM - Purchasing - RFQ / Quotation - Define screen layout at document level. Under the adminisrative data / item , flag the info update.

Then Me49 is the tcode for price comparison for the net order value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want comparison on complete basis means

as i am mentioning tax code also in quotation so i want the price to be compared in the terms of tax components also

sap mm

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change the suppress mode via config in SPRO-Materials ManagementPurchasingRFQ/QuotationDefine Screen Layout at Document Level -ME47 Enter quotationAdministrative data, item, tick as optional or required.

I'm not sure there;s a standard report besides ME49 than can compare per quotation also with it detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i hav changed status of info update in screen layout of me47

still its in suppress mode...

is there ne other configuration

sap mm

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

Remove the flag in display mode and check the flag in required entry. Check and reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should works, try to tick the indicator of the info update as optional and before trying it, dont forget to save the setting first,then try again.There's no other setting required for this.