cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

My receiver communication channel was configured wrongly and so in CC monitoring it is showing red. After that I have corrected it and even I am able to receive the messages also. But in CC monitoring it is still showing red. Basically it is showing status for the previous 4hrs. How can I select the status for just previous message or previous 1 hr ?? So that I can see green status ??

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palnati,

It takes for while to get it green, don't <b>worry </b>!! If more and more (correct) messaged flows through this channel, the channel will turn to green gradually.

Regards

Ramesh P

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After correcting the communication channel, you should have to update the Cache either from SXI_CACHE or from Intergration Builder thru Enviroment->Cache Notification so that it will be updated to the latest....the old configuration will not taken into consideration while message starts folwing..

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this happens when the system is performing low...you might try ruuning the cache......but it will show the corect mesasge after some time.....just run the cache till you get the right message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the messages are successfully getting executes, then I perhaps think that must be your system speed' slow..It might probably change after a couple of hours.Also just check the channel thats red, the timing of the message ids.

Thanks